We are an innovative and award-winning provider of applied technology solutions, with over 30 years of successful growth and over 1,000 customers.
Our proven, industry focused business software and data solutions operate on world leading technology platforms and are complemented by a full range of related professional services, training and on-going long-term support. This includes maintenance, operations and system change management.
We are particularly well known for leadership in the field of Geoinformation Systems (GIS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Cloud Computing for both the commercial and public market segments. Today, the main focus of our products is on intelligent assets, intelligent operations, intelligent resources, smart data and smart platforms.
GDi Solutions (www.gdi.net) covers the region of southeast and central Europe with member companies in Serbia (Belgrade), Croatia (Zagreb, Osijek, Rijeka), Slovenia (Ljubljana), Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo), Macedonia (Skopje), Montenegro (Podgorica), Albania (Tirana), Hungary (Budapest, Pecs), Austria (Wien), Poland (Warsaw) and Ukraine (Kiev), with representative offices in Germany (Munich) and Italy (Milano).
Our mission is to supply and continually support our long term and growing customer base with a full set of effective, mission critical solutions providing value to their business processes as well as with continued support, maintenance, training, consulting and upgrades. GDi Solutions is a company for people who desire not only to “do business” but who truly want to work as a team to make a difference, contribute to their environment, act with social responsibility and achieve personal satisfaction and fulfillment.
GDi Solutions has an open position for a Software Developer who would be responsible for a demanding yet rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of software solutions.
We believe that people skills are just as important as technical skills, so we are looking for technical experts who can communicate well with our customers, understand their requirements clearly, and translate those requirements into high quality software.
As a part of the GDi Professional Services team, a Software Developer is focused on the execution of technical solutions, ensuring the high quality of definition, development and implementation of the solution.
Main activities include:
- Participate in design and development of enterprise information systems, solutions and applications.
- Collaborate with your team and other teams in all phases of software development.
- Share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Suggest new ideas and improvements related to software development process.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a software developer.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles – port forwarding, reverse proxy, firewall, network protocols etc.
- Ability to write well-structured OOP code using well known design patterns.
- Ability and strong interest to quickly understand and learn modern IT industry, trends, methods, tools and processes and terminology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
What we offer
- Highly technically interesting position.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous development and learning.
- Participation in projects where your opinion will be valued.
- Encouragement of innovation.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Private health insurance.
- Social activities.
- Dynamic, friendly, and pleasant working environment.
GDi encourages creative thinking, continuous learning, and collaboration. If you are passionate about what you do as we are, we’d love you to be a part of our team.