Drillinginfo (via its sub-brand MarketView) is one of the leading data vendors for commodity and energy markets, with multiple industry accolades and prizes under its belt.
We are looking to contract several full-time developers to work on a variety of projects.
Some of the things we are working on: enterprise-class desktop applications built on .NET Framework and WPF, mobile clients for both iOS and Android, custom Web controls and apps, as well as back-end services to power it all.
What we expect:
- Fluency in any modern programming language (and its standard library).
- Solid foundation in algorithms and data structures.
- Good grasp of English language, both written and conversational.
- Love for programming and pride in doing good work.
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects with opportunity for learning and self-improvement.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Salary that is above the market average, and where good results will be rewarded with raises and bonuses.
What will the interview look like:
The interview itself is an informal affair. It will be conducted in either Serbian or English (whatever your preference). We will chat about what you like to do and have worked on before. From our side, we provide some insight into the company and kinds of development that we do. That way you also judge us and can better decide whether you’d fit in.
You may be required to demonstrate practical coding skill on a small sample. We know that interviews can be stressful, and it is difficult to give one’s best, so it’s completely OK to take it home with you and let us know what you come up with.