As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) is structured into 3 teams, counting 27 people. We are providing services for the majority of the TX Group companies. From Network connectivity, through user identities and access management, over hybrid-cloud solutions and platforms, we offer flexible, secure, and highly available solutions to users, application managers, and developers. Our team members are spread from Lausanne, Bern, Zürich, and Belgrade, with international backgrounds but we make sure to create frequent travel opportunities for face-to-face meetings and team events. We have an agile way of working and embrace DevOps principles.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for a new EIS team member and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
What you'll do:
- Administration of the Office 365 Suite / AzureManaging org-level configuration and policy
- Taking care of any technical request related to the platform apps and services
- Troubleshooting org-level issue
- Managing Azure subscription
- Azure App Registration (Expose API)
- Scripting (Powershell/Curl/Python)Automate task, bulk change
- Aggregating data from different sources for reporting
- Ensure high-security level by actively participating/assisting the security office
- Supporting the Product Owner of public cloud
- Collaborate with other teams to solve incidents/problems by providing expertise on the technology under your responsibility
- Work as a project member and help transform legacy solutions into modern sustainable solutions (transition legacy application to the Hybrid-Cloud)
We are looking for:
- Team player who loves technology, having fun, and enjoys good food
- Familiar with Azure AD, Power BI, MS Business Central (Dynamics) and MS Exchange.
- Familiar with automation and scripting techniques
- Knowledge of Public-Cloud services
- Proactive, autonomous, structured and flexible person
- Good presentation skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, French/German skills are a plus
- An amazing work environment, driven by extraordinary, funny and passionate people
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you free fruit, snacks and coffee
- Interesting events that keep you connected to all communities: Tech & Pizza Sessions, Parties
- Be a part of the established Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great and modern equipment and technologies
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance & part-time work
We're looking forward to your application!