At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
We're looking for a talented Infrastructure Engineer who will share our passion to make Chainstack infrastructure automated, robust, resilient, and predictable.
- AWS / GCP / Azure / Virtuozzo / OVH
- Nginx, Telegraf
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Helm, Terraform/Terragrunt, Ansible
- Python and/or Go
- MySQL, Redis, InfluxDB, PostgreSQL
- GitHub, CircleCI
- HashiCorp Vault
- Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, and ELK
- Maintain and continuously improve the reliability and scalability of our services
- Develop and manage complex hybrid infrastructure (primarily multi-cloud Kubernetes clusters) with Infrastructure as Code
- Manage incidents and participate in on-call rotation
- Improve monitoring and alerting of our platform
- Actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of the system by applying the learnings from monitoring and observation.
- Actively work on solutions to reduce workload by automating repetitive processes
- Plan, design and execute solutions to reach specific goals agreed upon within the team
- Identify parts of the system that do not scale, provide immediate workaround measures, and drive long-term resolution.
- Improve documentation all around, explaining the why, not stopping with the what
- Know a domain really well and radiate that knowledge to other team members
- Experience in operating mission-critical services and being responsible for reliability/uptime/SLA
- Production experience on containers and orchestration platform (Kubernetes, Nomad, etc), infrastructure automation tools (Helm, Terraform, Ansible, etc), monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB, etc), and public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Programming skills in Python and/or Go
- Think about systems - edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations
- Proficient around Linux and the shell
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it
- Have an urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team