Site Reliability Engineer and Security Lead @SMG
TX Services is the product, design, and engineering centre of Switzerland’s TX Group in Belgrade, which is a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps. SMG Swiss Marketplace Group has partnered with TX Services in Serbia to build on its range of products.
Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets (part of TX Group) in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces. SMG Swiss Marketplace Group has partnered with TX Services in Serbia to build on its range of products.
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
tutti.ch and anibis.ch have been the biggest classifieds platforms for many years. At the end of 2021, they joined forces together with ricardo.ch and other platforms to create the Swiss Marketplace Group (SMG), one of the largest digital companies in Switzerland. Our headquarter is in Zürich, but we also have offices in Zug, Flamatt, Belgrade, Valbonne and Berlin. For our Platform Team, we are looking for a passionate engineer located in Belgrade for the position of SRE with a focus on Security.
As part of the General Marketplaces Platform Team, you will be responsible for the Tutti.ch and Anibis.ch infrastructure. Your daily focus will be to ensure that our cloud infrastructure is safe and scalable. You will also collaborate with platform engineers of Ricardo and contribute to the services shared by all products. Additionally, you will be Security Lead for the General Marketplaces and work closely with our Security and Anti Fraud central team.
- Improve, secure and fix issues on our Kubernetes cluster
- Maintain our internal tools written in Python and Go
- Use the command line and automation tools (Terraform) to solve daily problems
- Help developers to maintain and optimize our app hosted in the Cloud
- Identify bottlenecks and improve the performance of our systems.
- Help in replacing legacy applications with cloud-native solutions
- Optimize our Cloud usage, take care of stability, performance and costs
As Security Lead:
- Work on security requirements, features and fixes with Product, Engineering and Customer Service
- Help improve DevSecOps and Cloud Security practices
- Respond to the Cyberattacks on our platform, together with Security Team
- Take care of our bug bounty programs on Bugcrowd and penetration tests
- Plan, organized and track pen tests, bug-bounty, analysis and security issues
- Educate Engineering on cybersecurity through trainings and demos
- Experience in operating web platforms at the Swiss scale (millions of users) on top of cloud platforms
- 3 or more years of professional experience as SRE and/or Developer
- Strong working knowledge of Linux (we use Debian)
- A love for automating things, preferably using Terraform
- Broad knowledge of cloud platforms, preferably AWS or GCP
- Good knowledge of most common security threats and ways of mitigating them
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes on production systems
- Go or Python development experience
- Robust Knowledge of basic network protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP
- A curious person who’s interested in continuously keeping themselves up to date on security matters
- You should be able to communicate with developers about security issues on the same level
Benefits you’ll love:
- Be a part of well established Swiss-based subsidiary in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and employee happiness is at the first place for us That’s why we grant you 25 vacation days per year, with the option to buy another 10 days in an unbureaucratic process. You get 5 fully paid sick days per year, and another 5 days for special occasions
- Lots of team activities and perks
- Great equipment, competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits like a gym membership and discounts at local stores
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
Please send a CV in English. The position is open in Serbia, please apply only if you are eligible to work in location.
Looking forward to meeting you!
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Kul koncept za jednomesecnu praksu. Mentori sa kojima sam ja imao susret su profesionalci, i jako dobro prenose znanje. Dobra odskocna daska za dalji napredak u karijeri.
Stekao sam utisak kao da backend i frontend timovi nisu bili dovoljno povezani.
Sport and fitness
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Education, professional development
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Fun & Entertainment
Vacation and days off
Work equipment provided
Work from home
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...