Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
We're looking for a site reliability engineer to join us.
COING is a unicorn, product-based software company, with offices in California and Europe.
We are focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Some of our products include Clockify (time tracking app), Pumble (team chat app), and Plaky (project management app).
Clockify is the world's #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
- We have more than a million people who are using Clockify each day, and each day the number grows by several thousand. Your job will be to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with the growth.
- Make sure the infrastructure is scalable and can handle high traffic volume (100,000 requests per second)
- Define and deploy monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Make sure the system is secure and there are no vulnerabilities
- Monitor server logs, watching out for abnormalities
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Work with our client's IT departments to set up self-hosted versions of Clockify
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience with AWS, Docker, Git, CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI, Jenkins, etc
- Experience with IaC tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Packer
- Proficiency with Linux and other Unix based systems (including writing shell scripts)
- Experience setting up build automation and repositories
- Excellent understanding of security and safety best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to haves
- Working experience with Hashicorp stack (Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Working experience with MongoDB and distributed architecture
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development, continuous integration, and delivery, executable documentation)
- Proficiency with OOP and Java.
What we provide
- Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
- Remote-first company (full remote, hybrid model, or onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance (because your family and spare time matter)
- A supportive, healthy, and transparent work culture that encourages innovation and growth
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- In-house learning program (social/soft skills workshops, leadership training, tech lectures, knowledge sharing, and tech clubs)
- Team-building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks
- Breakfast in office
- Home office equipment: laptop, multiple screens, desk, chair, and office supplies
Upoznaj kompaniju CAKE.com
CAKE.com (at the time known as COING) was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping other startups develop their products.
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At CAKE.com, bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
· Innovation - Every single person is innovative, in one way or another. We are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
· Proactivity - We believe that if you believe in something, you should go and share it with the world. We will help you do that.
· Trust - We always assume that everyone has good intentions, in the company's best interests. We do not micromanage people.
· Diversity - We value diversity and freedom of expression in work and private life. We publicly support LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities. We believe in women leaders. We believe in empowering others.
· Love - We believe in love, compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity, and making this world a better place.
· Optimism - We value a positive general attitude and optimism. We value smiles and aim to radiate happiness.
Our mission is to help people be more creative, innovative, efficient, effective, and productive, by supporting them in their everyday lives.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Odlicna kompanija, odlicni proizvodi, strucan kadar i odlicna organizacija. Nemam zamerke.
Coing je jedina kompanija u kojoj nisam nasla ni jednu zamerku.
Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
Flexible working hours
Private health insurance
Private dental insurance
Team building events and parties
In-house learning program
Free healthy breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks
Onboarding buddy program
Home office equipment
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...