At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
At GoDaddy, we’re passionate about building software and infrastructure that solves problems. We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our users to pursue their missions with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
What you’ll get to do...
- Work on and demonstrate automation to provide operational support to various development teams and product teams
- Ensure that our platforms and services are adhering to standard methodologies defined within our group
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure
- Improve reliability and quality of our infrastructure and application platforms
- Building consistent monitoring and operational transparency system
- Help with automation of common operational tasks - Patching, SSL’s lifecycle management, availability and capacity management
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
Your experience should include...
- Minimum of 4+ years Linux experience is required
- Demonstrate experience with tools like Nagios, Icinga2
- Hands on experience in configuration management using tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.
- Proven experience with a scripting and programming language like Bash, Python, etc.
- Networking experience and solid understanding of the OSI layers
- Be enthusiastic about providing and improving repeatable methods of automation
- Be able to detail technical processes thoroughly
You might also have…
- Experience with Windows servers
- Knowledge on agile methodologies and ceremonies
- Expertise of security standard methodologies and tooling like Trend, Tanium, etc.
- Understanding of AWS services
About us…GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About us.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures - online and off!
GoDaddy Vision Statement
Our vision is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures.
- Extraordinary Customer Focus
- Own Outcomes
- Join Forces
- Work Fearlessly
- Live Passionately
- Let’s remove the values, as we want to keep most of that in-house
Our technical teams join forces to build and manage simple, beautiful tech that empowers entrepreneurs to thrive and grow.
While we develop across a broad spectrum of tech stacks and languages, we're driven by teamwork and empathy. Our engineers take the time to understand a problem, form a hypothesis and solve it together — with our customers’ needs foremost in their minds. When they succeed, we succeed.
As a GoDaddy engineer, you’ll build apps, products and tools that empower everyday entrepreneurs. Websites + Marketing, for example, lets folks create a brilliant website to power their business while getting found by customers online, scheduling appointments and managing inventory.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
IT Support Engineer
Sjajna kompanija za usavrsavanje i ucenje novih tehnologija. Ljudi su jako prijatni, i uvek voljni da pomognu. Od prvih intervju pa do zaposlenje, sve je bilo na viskom profesionalnom nivou. Za svaku preporuku.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 3 plate
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Private medical insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)