Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
► Together with Trade experts of different product divisions you will define processes, IT architecture and data models with focus on shipping in the Order-to-Cash chain (O2C) in the upcoming SAP S4 landscape
► You will be integrated in a team of O2C shipping process experts with interfaces to intralogistics-to-demand (I2D), IT-department etc.
► You will lead cross-functional workshops, set and fulfill sprint targets in an agile project management framework
► In depth methodical knowledge in process- and IT-design & modelling
► Knowledge in UX methods and design
► Professional experience in project management in IT environment
► Professional experience > 3 years in distribution logistics - ideally Consumer Product Trade (CPT) business
► SAP knowledge (R/3 module MM/PP/SD/WM/EWM ideally SAP TM and S/4 HANA)
► Strong collaboration and communication skills
► Team-oriented, self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
► Ability to guide decision-making processes
► Fluent in English, German appreciated
► Completed studies (diploma, master's degree) in the field of economics, (Business) Engineering,
(Business) Informatics or similar qualification.
► Several years of professional experience
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia)
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
Included in the referral program