Service Delivery Manager
Beograd, Novi Sad
Devtech is a global digital innovation company that helps emerging and Fortune 1000 businesses transform, scale, and disrupt through digital and cloud technologies.
As a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading companies such as Google, Nokia, Ingram Micro, Mimecast, Acronis, Telecom Italia, Dogado, Coca-Cola, HBO, and others, we help our clients envision and develop next-generation technology solutions that drive business outcomes.
Founded in 2012, Devtech successfully bootstrapped the business for many years, before securing our first round of institutional funding from Claret Capital for €12M in 2022 to fuel our next stage of growth. We are now a team of more than 250 professionals that span Europe and North America. Our continued growth is testament to the quality of work our teams produce.
At Devtech, we’re focused on building an environment that enables and encourages autonomy, mastery and purpose for all team members. As we continue our global growth journey, we are seeking the best and brightest to join our team and help us execute our ambitious plans.
What you’ll do
As a part of the Global Services Unit, you will be in a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching. Your focus will be on managing the entire end-to-end service delivery cycle, from the sales handover to the support and maintenance lifecycle handover. When in the Scrum Master role, you will be leading, training, and coaching Scrum teams for Devtech’s partners. Devtech has been built on partner referral and recommendations, and we expect you will continue to provide a top-notch experience to our partners in this front-facing role.
- Thorough understanding of partners’ complete requirements within the contract, as well as liabilities related to project;
- Leading, training, and coaching the team members in Scrum principles, self-management, and cross-functionality when managing Agile projects
- Determining and defining project scope and objectives when managing Waterfall projects
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan when managing Waterfall projects
- Helping the team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Removing impediments to the teams’ progress and barriers between stakeholders and teams;
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place in a productive and timeboxed manner;
- Supporting the Product Owner in Product Backlog management;
- Implementing and practicing efficient stakeholder management in each project;
- Implementing and practicing efficient risk management in each project;
- Proposing process improvements and facilitating their implementation
- Reporting on project health and progress towards goals;
- Capturing lessons learned and driving continual improvement.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in project management;
- 2+ years of experience in the Scrum Master role;
- Proven track record, having completed multiple software development projects of different types from start to finish as a Project Manager or Scrum Master;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, autonomously drive and prioritize your workload;
- Experience working in cross-functional and fast-paced environments;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Clear communicator and critical thinker;
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Understand the relationship between scope, deadlines and dependencies
- Able to recognize when to escalate and ask for help
- Possessing PSM or CSM certification is a plus;
- Possessing PMP or Prince2 certifications is a plus;
- Excellent command of English language.
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- 25 days of vacation
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity
- Mental health program
- English language courses
Devtech aims to empower every innovative technology business in the world do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers and Software Vendors, by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration and migration.
As a team of 200+ with presence in the USA, UK, Canada, the Netherlands and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster, while relying on us as an integral part of their success. Our culture is the one of embracing change, pursuing growth and learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have a big ambition and are looking for people who want to help us achieve it.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
U ovoj firmi sam brzo stekao ovonovna znanja i iskustva za ovu poziciju. Sjajni ljudi koji uvek pomazu i super atmosfera, osecao sam se kao kod kuce. Pripremili su me za uspeh!
Nema osim sto bi neki projekti mogli da budu zanimljiviji
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...