Senior/Lead Backend Engineer (Magento/Adobe Commerce)
Novi Sad, Remote
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Lead Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from start to end, supervising and guiding the team through the conceptualization and development process, ensuring timely delivery and lead the team.
- Develop a great Digital Consumer experience based on the foundation of Magento;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all website preparation and all site updates;
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives;
- Take part in solution architecture based on product requirements;
- Assistance with servers, configuration, third-party software, debug tools, DB replication, security scans, etc.;
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation;
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution;
- As Lead Engineer, mentor and train Junior/Middle developers.
- 5+ years of backend web-development experience;
- 3+ years of Magento 2 development experience;
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of developers;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, PHP, MySQL, Symfony Framework:
- Working experience with Docker, Varnish, Redis, ElasticSearch or Solr;
- HTML 5, CSS 3 - would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with Git and development tools (GitHub / Bitbucket, TeamCity or similar);
- Hands-on experience of Akeneo implementation is a big plus;
- Full working proficiency in English, both, written and spoken;
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage;
- Magento certification is a plus.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture;
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap;
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs;
- English Training Program;
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment;
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment);
- Gifted Birthday Leave;
- Medical Insurance;
- Rewarding Compensation Package.
Dare to be different!
eWave je vodeći globalni nezavisni trgovački inovator, osnovan 2009. godine sa preko 280 profesionalaca.
Kao nagrađivani partner platforma poslovne klase: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento Commerce i drugi API, prvo, Headless Commerce surround rešenja, eWave pomaže klijentima da stvore konkurentsku prednost sa commerce @ core.
Jedinstvena metodologija eWave-a (eWave Way) kombinuje: korisničko iskustvo; kanališite ekosisteme, poverljivu komercijalnu sposobnost, savete o promenama, prilagođenu negu i kapacitet oblaka uz neumorne poslovne inovacije.
Sa sve većom bazom klijenata, uključujući Nike, Canon, L'Oreal i Kathmandu, Rip Curl i druge, eVave imaju poverenje brendova svetske klase koje opslužuju timovi iz više od 18 gradova: (Pariz, Stokholm, Beograd, Moskva, Sankt Peterburg , Minsk, Grodno, Dnipro, Varšava, Bali, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Manila, Singapore, Melbourne) osnovani i sa sedištem u Sidneju u Australiji.
Novi Sad, Remote
Novi Sad, Remote
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...