As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group
What is SMG (Swiss Marketplace Group AG)?
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with forward-looking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
tutti.ch is one of the most popular second-hand marketplaces in Switzerland with almost 3 million Monthly Active Users. tutti.ch, having offices in Zurich and Belgrade, is part of TX Group, a media company headquartered in Zurich.
Working at tutti you will be:
- Running one of the biggest Swiss marketplaces with over 400,000 Monthly Active Users on iOS
- Keeping a 99% crash-free rate while shipping big features like Messaging
- Working in a modern development methodology (based on Basecamp's Shape Up) where you own the code and delivery
- Being a full member of our international distributed team
- A positive attitude and passion for your job
- Write pragmatic, performant, and testable code
- Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring other developers
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
- At least 5 years of experience developing iOS mobile applications with Swift
- Strong working knowledge with the main iOS architectures (MVVM, Clean Swift/VIP)
- Strong working knowledge of asynchronous programming
- Strong working knowledge of automating processes
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and engineers
- Advocacy of the principles of software craftsmanship
- Writing clean and testable code that is covered with tests
- Interested in working, or has some experience with SwiftUI
- Flexible home office policy and remote work
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Budget for personal development and education
- Equipment of your choice
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Regular travel to our office in Zurich
- Once a year team-building event in changing remote locations all over Europe