As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
What is SMG (Swiss Marketplace Group AG)?
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with forward-looking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets (part of TX Group) in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces.Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
Today, Ricardo is the largest online marketplace in Switzerland with over 2.3 million listed items and more than 4 million users. For more than 20 years, we have been helping our users to find a new home for their idle objects. We provide a real alternative to new. We are determined to drive the change of consumption to be more sustainable and meaningful.
You will be part of Ricardo Engineering, a remote-friendly department of 50 engineers located in three countries (Zug - Switzerland, Belgrade - Serbia, Sophia-Antipolis - France).
Based in Sophia Antipolis, Ricardo France is a subsidiary of Ricardo AG, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.To expand our Mobile skills, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior Android Developer.
- Build efficient and maintainable Ricardo iOS app
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Monitor and solve issues proactively
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and other Software Engineers in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Making a positive impact on our engineering culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and driving technical discussions within the team
If you want to be part of it, you:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of industry experience building mobile apps for iOS (Swift - UIKit)
- Love to write clean, reusable code and has a passion for mobile development
- Have experience working with CI/CD tools and test frameworks on iOS
- Have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Particularly care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
- Have a strong team spirit and ability to collaborate closely with product management with attention to shaping a great customer experience
- Love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate
- Have a decent level of English.
If you are the rare bird we're looking for, you also:
- Have some experience with SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwift
- Have ever worked with a microservice architecture
- Have experience working and designing REST-APIs
- Have experience in building mobile apps for Android (Kotlin)
Perks At Work:
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Career tracks that can match with employees expectations (Senior, Principal, Manager…) We want you to progress on your professional journey at Ricardo
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Training and conference budget aiming to grow both your soft and hard skills
- Regularly pitch personal engineering projects and implement them
- Great equipment - Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop of your choice
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours and a home office policy
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere