We are looking for a:
Senior Web/Full Stack Developer
The Senior Web/Full Stack Developer will work closely with our Project Managers and Business Analysts to provide custom solutions for our clients. Responsibilities will include the proactive planning of solutions from conception to ensuring their efficient deployment and continued success.
- Develop core application framework and modules for the SugarCRM application, integrating SugarCRM with other applications.
- Work with Product Management to understand, analyze and implement product requirements.
- Produce high-quality software on schedule.
- Extend and optimize current software architecture.
- Participate in design and code reviews regularly.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology choices.
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture.
- Adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, flexibility, and commitment to meeting deadlines are a must.
- Preferred BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study.
- At least four (4) years demonstrable software design and development experience in modern PHP development.
- Experience with PHP MVC Frameworks (such as Symfony, Laravel), MySQL, MSSQL and/or MongoDB
- Apache, Linux, CentOS configuration and command line usage experience.
- Working experience with Git or Mercurial.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- We have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with.
- We offer competitive monthly compensation paid in USD.
- We work remotely, so you can work anywhere in the world providing you have a fast and reliable internet connection!
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building meetings paid certifications and studies, bonuses on completed projects.