As our Technical Documentation Writer, you will have ownership for creating documentation that effectively turns non-blockchain developers into smart contract developers, while also providing experienced smart contract developers with the documentation they’ll use to build next-generation decentralized applications.
You'll work directly with a technical team of senior software engineers, and the company's founders, to ensure that the usability of the company's developer tools remains at the highest industry standard. Your work will be show cased here, and will be the primary reference for developers integrating with Chainlink.
- Create, develop, and design public-facing accessible written content and documentation to enhance the experience for our community of developers
- Communicate across engineering, product, and marketing teams and make recommendations regarding the design and implementation of Chainlink’s software
- Design, write and update user guides, developer documentation, API references, and sample code
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to update documentation in a timely manner and communicate with necessary stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with ethereum & smart contract development
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, DeFi, trends, use-cases)
- Experience with Solidity is required
- Ability to take full ownership of the success of the company’s technical documentation
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other Web 2.0 technologies
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Experience writing concise technical documentation for high quality developer tools
- Ability to simplify complex technical systems in writing, and visually with diagrams
- Project Management Experience
- Familiarity with Chainlink Ecosystem
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.