Senior System Specialist
Division: Business Systems
- Maintain and support core line of business applications.
- Configuration and set-up according to Business Requirements
- Vendor management and communication
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyse issues within the Systems.
- Assist in client on-boarding and new systems Implementation projects
- Core systems major upgrades
- Documenting changes and design of the application
- Change management
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients and more junior members within the team
- Perform other duties as necessary to support team development
We are recruiting for a Senior System Specialist, who will join our Belgrade team. The System Specialist will facilitate analysis of client’s system requirements. The System Specialist will work with controllers to optimize use of system based on clients’ needs. The analyst will also assist in training and developing staff expertise in systems.
Skills / experience required
- Team leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Improvements initiatives
- Performance and process driven mindset
- Reporting to senior management
- Root cause analytics
- Microsoft technologies and architecture
- Server platforms
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English)
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask
- Desired/Additional Tech skills/knowledge: experience on eFront products (FronInvest, InvestmentCafe, PEO, WebLP)
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment
- Job training
- Possibility to travel
- Possibility for advancement
- Competitive salary and additional benefits
- Full time role - Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm
SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services.
Established for over 30 years and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,500 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £240 billion of assets.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 19 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses which are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform.
We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services.
Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
For more information about SANNE please visit www.sannegroup.com
Deadline for applications: 03.09.2019.