We are looking for a senior ICT expert for our IT Infrastructure Unit to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Installing and configuring software and hardware
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and system issues when they arise
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems according to requirements
- Troubleshooting issues and outages
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrading systems with new releases and models
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Support other teams inside the IT
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Developing expertise to train staff on new technologies
Ideal Candidate Profile
- University degree in technical sciences or equivalent experience in IT area
- 5+ years of managing Windows server and workstation environments
- Strong experience with configuring and maintaining Active Directory
- Strong experience with configuring and maintaining mail system (Exchange) in enterprise environment
- Concrete understanding of Windows operating concepts (File systems, Endpoint Configuration Manager, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, ADCS, SharePoint)
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMware production environment
- Basic knowledge of Storage administration with any vendor
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration
- Basic knowledge of Backup administration (Veeam software preferable)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft cloud services (Teams, OneDrive, Exchange online)
- Scripting skills such as Bash, Python, or PowerShell
- Team player
- Good written and verbal English language skills
What do we offer?
We are a Bank that strives for finding tangible solutions, because we value substance over form, and open communication over hierarchy. The most amazing gifts cannot be wrapped, therefore, we want our employees to spend their birthday with their families, outside of the office, we want them to be with their children, on their first day of school, to wish them happy beginning of the new chapter. We nurture balance, diversity and healthy way of living, so all our employees have a health package, as well as free yearly wellness exam. Knowledge is bigger when is shared, this is why we take care that we provide opportunities to excel and master skills and competences needed to grow.