EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (.NET), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Analysis of functional requirements, preparing test cases
- Prepare automated test scripts, maintenance, running
- Find programming bugs, documentation, follow-up
- Back-end and front-end testing, taking part in the whole QA process
- Close cooperation with the development team(s)
- Active participation in functional test processes
- Monitor quality requirements during the development process
- 4 or more years of experience in defining, developing, and owning test automation infrastructure for a large enterprise
- Strong foundation with test case management tools (TestRail, TM4J, QC, etc.)
- Fluency in languages, frameworks, and tools for automated testing solutions such as C#, TestNG, RestAssured, Selenium, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Protractor, MongoDB
- Ability and interest in developing test automation frameworks from scratch
- Be able to contribute in building continuous integration and deployment solutions that served large software engineering organizations
- Experience with leveraging SoapUI, Postman or similar testing tools for API testing
- Knowledge of advanced SQL and relational database concepts
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.