Are you a seasoned engineer, with a breadth of experience in building & shipping products? Do you have high standards when it comes to what good code is and what it takes to build high-quality, fault-tolerant software? Are you ready to own the codebase of a full-blown enterprise product, act as a technical lead for it and take it from stormy waters into more clear ones? If so, then this job is for you.
Join us in migrating software into cloud-native applications. We re-design, re-build, and re-factor products before re-deploying them as true cloud-native applications using the full-range of services. This is a great role for technical experts looking to grow their responsibility without taking on managerial tasks. This role is deeply technical: it is not project management, HR management, or agile scrum master. You will not waste your time on non-technical activities. We want your technical expertise!
What you will be doing:
- Identifying the true root cause of complex software problems
- Rejecting bad code changes
- Simplifying and communicating complex software architectures using the C4 model
- Building comprehensive test plans using Google's ACC methodology
- Driving full CI/CD implementation for the products under your responsibility
What you will NOT be doing:
- Dealing with pressures to implement technical decisions made by senior leaders, project managers and bureaucrats
- Being a slave to project plans, budgets and risk avoidance
- Managing developers or a scrum process
- Attending frequent meetings
- Coaching engineers individually
- Becoming the go-to expert on products to which you are assigned
- Upholding high standards on fundamental data structures, algorithms, and architectural best practices
- The quality of all code in your product, and the accuracy and completeness of your architecture artifacts
- Digging deep into issues to identify root causes
- A degree in computer science or the commercial equivalent
- At least 3 years of responsibility for architecture as a designer
- At least 3 years of experience in cloud or on-prem infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Expertise designing CI/CD pipelines
- Deep familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience in containerization, Docker and Kubernetes
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2021.
Misija Crossover-a je da demokratizuje pristup uticajnim, visoko plaćenim poslovima. Regrutuje isključivo kandidate sa izuzetnim veštinama i radim sa najboljim svetskim kompanijama.