Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 5 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a:
Senior Software Engineer
to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Experience programming in C++, C#, .NET, Java or other computer programming languages preferred
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud platforms).
- Passionate about technology and striving towards a great customer experience.
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles.
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Perform design, development, testing, implementation and documentation within a fast-paced, agile-based work environment.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems
- Design the technical solution including the configuration, customizations and interfaces required, considering performance, reliability etc.
- Engage with the client to ensure expectations and priorities on the technical delivery are implemented with a high standard
- Contribute to the development of best practices and approaches for software design
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
We offer you:
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises