Senior Software Engineer (React/Frontend)
Rad od kuće
Superside is looking for Frontend Engineers at all levels to help us build a product that strongly impacts the creative industry.
We’re building Superspace, a DesignOps system, that allows our globally distributed team members and customers to work together remotely. We enable seamless creative collaboration and project management thanks to features like briefing, staffing, design feedback and asset delivery. You’ll be a part of a forward-thinking Staffing team that values ownership, initiative and growth.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you’ll get to collaborate with people across different departments, building technology and processes that will directly impact the product and the business.
What you'll be doing
- Build, test and ship features like chat, staffing, project management, design collaboration, integrations, workflow editor and more
- Be part of important product discussions with product managers, UX designers, and other engineers
- Participate in important technical discussions and in solving issues with an innovative thinking
- Create and contribute to technical specs and testing/rollout plans
- Mentor and support teammates to help them grow
Our biggest challenge right now
Moving forward, the Tech, Product & Design department is migrating to micro-Frontend architecture to create isolated business domains. Our aim is to foster more independence so we grow fast as a department. As we’re continuing to foster a knowledge-sharing environment inside the team, there’s an opportunity to grow within the role.
We’re looking for hard-working team players and focused individual contributors who speak up their minds and enjoy actively engaging with team members.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with modern web development and strong technical background
- Familiarity with analytics and micro-Frontend
- Eagerness to learn, develop new skills, mentor peers and collaborate with teammates
- Strong communications skills with the ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Experience with unit and end-2-end testing (React Hooks would be a plus)
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills involving complex data and numerical information
- Effective time management abilities and competence to prioritize work to bring the best business outcomes
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Why join us;
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We've been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
We’re building Superspace, our DesignOps system
It allows our users to focus on the design production instead of wasting time and energy on all the operational activities that come with it. We enable seamless remote creative collaboration and project management across the world thanks to features like briefing, project management, staffing, design feedback and asset delivery. This results in faster delivery without compromising the quality of the design work.
And this is where you come into play
We are growing quickly and looking for frontend engineers at all levels on all our teams across product and infrastructure. Most of our software engineers would describe themselves as a T-shaped engineer with one skill they are expert in (e.g. frontend, backend, or DevOps), and multiple skills they are familiar with.
We want to make sure we hire the right people so we created a hiring process that will help us understand if we’re the right fit for one another. We are remote and it’s critical that we hire self-reliant, autonomous people. Everyone from the team has been through the process. Be assured that by joining Superside, you’ll be part of a talented team, cherry-picked among the best out there.
- Meet and Greet: 45min introduction call with a Talent Partner to learn more about Superside and your experience. No need for formal prep beforehand!
- First interview with the team: An initial interview between you and someone from the team to get to know each other and learn more about how we work.
- Technical test & Ability assessment: This is where you get to show us your technical skills. We've gotten rid of the old algorithmic, theoretical type of questions and provide real-world testing scenarios/questions that are relevant to our current stack environment. The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role
- Technical interview: This will consist of a 1-hour discussion regarding your technical experience. This is your chance to walk us through your work and the logic behind it. During the discussion, you will be given the opportunity to present your thoughts on different aspects of the development arena.
- Final interview: The last meeting with the Management team will last around 1 hour and it’s another chance to talk about our mutual expectations, address any concerns, and dive deeper into how you could be successful in Superside.
LIFE AT SUPERSIDE
The TPD Team
Our TPD team is remotely distributed across the globe
- We have team members across EMEA, LATAM & APAC. This represents 14 nationalities with alumni from Adobe, Revolut, BlockFi, Typeform and many more. We are composed of multiple self-directed and cross-functional teams covering the entire scope of the product.
We are intellectually curious and creative thinkers
- We're eager to grow and ready to make a big impact in the world. We analyze data, talk to users, prototype and iterate. We don’t need offices, our conversations happen online. We focus on discovering and solving real-world user problems, not just building and shipping features.
Teams at Superside own the complete software lifecycle
- From the roadmap, implementations and testing to the deployments and operations, we foster an open feedback culture. Everyone’s opinion is important to push our common mission forward. As a member of our engineering team, you’ll take on a key role in this process.
Working remotely doesn’t mean working alone
- We take great pride in our company culture. We have a team dedicated to people's care with an emphasis on wellness and connectivity. You can expect Quiz nights, Gala’s, Talent shows, and Coffee meet-ups. We also have cultural sessions every month to learn about our teammates' culturescountries and country.
Bring your own self to build the Superside community
- Whether you want to talk music, movies or play DnD, if you’re passionate about a subject, there’s probably an internal slack community about it. And because this is a constant work in progress, we created a Connectivity Lab where anyone can join and brainstorm initiatives to increase a sense of community within Superside.
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands
- Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Upoznaj kompaniju Superside
Superside is a tech-enabled design company that delivers beautiful design at scale to scale-ups and enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions.
Our mission - to create more equal economic opportunities globally by finding and growing the world’s best creative talent.
Superside is a fully remote tech-enabled design company targeting the very best designers and project managers from top-tier agencies anywhere in the world. Today, we have over 500 employees in over 60 countries.
We work with our clients through our leading in-house Design Operations platform, enabling seamless collaboration and efficient execution across all timezones.
Our clients are primarily US-based brands, and include Amazon, Puma, Spotify, Salesforce, Twitch Prime, S&S Activewear, Cisco, and others, as well as scale-ups and future industry leaders.
We aim to be the best place for ambitious international designers to quickly learn and grow their careers.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...