NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated, and experienced candidates to join our agile teams in delivering reliable systems according to our customers’ needs. A Senior Software Engineer at NGL is responsible for software development activities within their team. Senior Software Engineer at NGL works in cross-functional teams to deliver reliable systems according to our customers’ needs. The teams practice Agile Software Development where shared responsibility, cooperation, and team spirit are valued.
You will be a Technical Lead for integrations between the NGL iLottery Platform and a Customer Data Platform. This will require a good understanding of various integration patterns and protocols as well as having the capabilities to work with other Technical Leads and Architects on the analysis, design, and quality of the integration. The integration will rely on both synchronous and asynchronous messaging and various optimizations and security aspects will need to be considered.
- You care about your craft and can clearly convey your passion through your actions.
- You are a strong advocate of good software practices, testing included.
- You are capable of dealing with multiple types of software integration patterns
- You are experienced in software design and can engage in eloquent dialogue on a range of topics due to your past experience.
- You have initiative, can lead others by example.
- You are willing to share your knowledge and ideas with your peers.
- Your English skills, written and spoken, are solid.
- A BSc degree in Computer Science or similar education is preferred.
- You will participate in analyzing, designing, developing, documenting, testing, and installing NGL’s Gaming Solutions. We also expect you to take part in code reviews, professional knowledge sharing with peers, mentoring less experienced team members, project and release planning.
Previous experience working with customer data platform systems is definitely a plus.
Our backend stack is mostly Java, but we are experimenting with many other languages and technologies. Here are some technologies we currently use and would expect you to be proficient in working with:
- Spring Boot / Vert.x
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS, EKS
- Git (Bitbucket)
- CSS (Compass/SASS), HTML5
- We are transitioning towards a cloud-based architecture (hybrid cloud) and are relying heavily on AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker containers.
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Being part of one of the largest Gaming Company in Europe
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Upoznaj kompaniju Next Generation Lotteries d.o.o.
Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) potiče sa Islanda i prava je oaza skandinavske razvojne kulture u srcu Beograda.
Mi smo inovativna kompanija koja je prvu nacionalnu lutriju donela onlajn pre više od 25 godina. Od tada razvijamo i isporučujemo inovativna softverska rešenja za industriju lutrije.
Sedište kompanije NGL nalazi se u Beču sa predstavništvima u Srbiji, Španiji, Tunisu i na Islandu. Beogradski razvojni centar otvoren je 2012. godine. Od 2021. smo deo Pollard Banknote kanadske grupacije, koja je vodeći partner za više od 60 lutrija širom sveta.
Verujemo da kvalitetan softver mogu da razvijaju samo srećni, dobro obrazovani, strastveni ljudi koji su motivisani da donose odluke i daju rezultate. Industrija softvera se brzo menja, a da bismo se takmičili, moramo obezbediti kontinuirano
obrazovanje za naš najvredniji resurs: naše ljude. Kako bi pomogao u tome, NGL nudi velikodušan budžet za obrazovanje za svakog zaposlenog i promoviše razmenu znanja između kolega munjevitim razgovorima, inovacijskim događajima i drugim aktivnostima.
Cenimo ravnotežu između posla i privatnog života, plaćamo konkurentne plate, obezbeđujemo privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, fleksibilno radno vreme i odličnu, modernu kancelariju i parking mesto u najboljem poslovnom kompleksu u Srbiji - Airport City-ju!
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Fleksibilno radno vreme
Hybrid working model
Konkurentne plate, bonusi i budžet za obrazovanje
"Family Friendly" pogodnosti
Internacionalno radno okruženje
Mogućnost profesionalnog rasta i razvoja, posete konferencijama i putovanja
Profit Share kompanije
Moderan radni prostor i savremene kancelarije sa parking mestom na Novom Beogradu
Organizovane team building i druge društvene aktivnosti
Privatno zdravstveno osiguranje
Obuke i treninzi