Football is a beautiful game that gives us much excitement and strong emotions with every pass, dribble, goal and miss!
But how easy is it to capture it in a simulation? How easy is it to implement "fun" and "excitement"?
Our goal is to re-create this incredible dynamic interaction that football brings in our Football Engine and give it with whole heart to our users! We are eagerly looking for a Senior Engineer to help us on a mission of delivering the best football experience to millions of users through our games! You would be working within a world-class team to engineer advanced AI solutions for our in-house developed Football Engine.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop pragmatic AI solutions to challenging problems within the performance constraints of real-time gameplay
- Develop realistic, believable and sensational Football behavior
- Collaborate with other team members as well Animation Engine and Content teams to build exciting Football AI experiences
- Collaborate with Game teams to build game specific Football behavior
- Work with AI and game engineering teams to expand our AI technology in order to push the limits of what our AI can currently do
- Advance the state of the art through acquiring and applying new techniques to maintain continuous technological evolution
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proven track record of successfully working on complex and intricate projects
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including coding, algorithms, problem solving and data analysis skills
- Strong mathematics background - logic, linear algebra, geometry, statistics and probability
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Familiarity with game engine architecture
- Practical knowledge of modern game AI system design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of Unity game engine
- Football knowledge
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Striving to nurture our culture and creative environment, we make sure we take care of the people we hire, including:
- Competitive compensation, perks, and benefits: unlimited vacation days, best-in-class learning and development opportunities, premium private medical insurance for you and your family members, Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages
- State-of-the-art workspace
- High level of creative freedom: You won’t waste time on endless meetings getting several levels of approvals
- Chance to work with a team of experienced engineers: we’ve got over 170 employees from 22 countries
- Access to the latest tools and technology, as well as a chance to work with a world-class development team
- Be part of making Belgrade a leading tech and business hub of Southeastern Europe: We are working closely with the community to develop the gaming ecosystem and empower talent
We are a mobile games developer based in Belgrade, Serbia. We’re fueled by the passion and creativity of a multicultural team of more than 180 people. Together, we build games that bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions. Launched in 2010, Top Eleven lets you create and manage your own football club and lead them to glory against opponents from around the world. Today with 240 million players it is the world's most successful mobile football management game. And when you need a break from management, you can master the art of free-kicks with Golden Boot—an action flick football game with more than 65 million players on IM and mobile. From the world of football, our latest venture takes you to the world of fantasy, filled with powerful spells and epic battles. Launched in July 2019, Heroic - Magic Duel is a rich real-time tactical card game you’ll be hearing about.
On a mission to drive digital innovation in Serbia, and to put the country on the global map of gaming, we co-founded the Digital Serbia Initiative and Serbian Games Association. Through these non-profit organizations, we’re helping develop the education system, supporting the growth of our startup and gaming ecosystem, and pushing the digital agenda in the public dialogue. To bring our impact to the next level, after a decade of supporting our community through various initiatives, in 2021 we proudly established the Nordeus Foundation focused on helping children acquire skills, knowledge, and competencies needed to win in the digital economy by supporting education in Serbia and developing a stimulating and creative environment. We believe in Serbia, and we want to transform it into one of the world’s leading digital innovation and game development hubs. Who’s with us?
We don’t like to stand still. We’re always finding new ways to grow and master our skills. Our culture encourages people to take risks, stand out and learn by doing. If you are reading this and thinking “This is me!” why not head over to https://nordeus.com/careers/ and drop us a line?
Iskustvo o radu u ovoj kompaniji je arhivirano jer je starije od 2 godine.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata