Senior Software Architect
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Software Architect will be working closely with Integration Framework Development and our group of technical architecture as well as provide guidance to the development team in the design and implementation process.
- Define architecture and high-level technical design for new product features and components based on functional and technical requirements.
- Perform reviews of existing product code to identify need for refactoring and rearchitecture
- Evaluate new technologies, frameworks and libraries regarding their potential within the product
- Provide design guidance to the implementation teams and perform code reviews
- Contribute to architecture road map for the product and contribute to the planning process for the development initiatives addressing the resulting change initiatives
What you bring:
- B Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience or architecture position using similar tools and technologies
- Experience with Servlets and REST services
- Highly familiar with J2EE architecture concepts and its applications to enterprise systems
- Expert knowledge of Spring and/or similar frameworks
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Working knowledge of relational database principles, SQL and corresponding optimization problems
- Fluency in English
Added bonus if you have:
- Strong in designing user interfaces with great user experience
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.