Interested in innovating from the ground up in a global, market leading company? We are developing products to support our existing clients while expanding into new sectors for financial services transformation. As an integral part of a diverse, close-knit development team, you will create world-class applications!
This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the development and support of a mission-critical solution and other enterprise applications using the latest architecture patterns.
- Can work independently on projects, as well as lead technical teams on projects while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a rapidly-evolving and fast-paced payments industry.
- Desire to influence technology decisions utilizing your skills and passion to investigate emerging technologies and provide recommendations on when to adopt.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, coding, and testing of enterprise application solutions utilizing ASP.NET/Core/IONIC and SQL Server.
- Modifying existing programs to resolve problems, add functionality or support client-specific environments.
- Strongly contribute team’s efforts to deliver design docs that ensure requirements from business sponsors are met while ensuring conforming to architectural patterns.
- Assist in setting processes and standards that align with industry best practices.
- Contribute to architecting new services within the solution.
- Perform code reviews to ensure coding and architectural standards are being met.
- Serve as escalation point with issue tracking and resolution.
What you will need for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and design.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a team environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to travel internationally on a limited basis.
Added skills we value:
- Banking or Payments industry experience.
- Experience in Mobile application Development
- Experience with REST, JSON, Microservices, SOA, Docker, or Containers.