Senior Server Engineer
LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers and, secondly, that they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believe that if someone wants to make an impact and change industries for the better, they should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate about their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.
What do our Server engineers do?
They are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement-centric, dynamic product stack. They are responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls. Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than half of a million users of our platforms. They are working on mission-critical, highly available distributed systems.
Does this apply to you?
- You are experienced in the end-to-end software development lifecycle (design, implementation, debugging, testing, and maintenance).
- You have dealt with complex time-critical issues (production incidents or outages).
- You have worked on a product with a large user base.
- You have a strong passion for scalable, highly available, distributed systems.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable, and well documented.
- You are driven by dealing with new challenges every day.
- You have a knack for driving change, proposing new solutions as well as challenging others' ideas.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other people, as well as learning from them.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- You have experience with Lua, Java, and Scala programming languages.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Redis or Cassandra).
- You have an advanced understanding of the network stack, HTTP protocol, and RESTful services.
- You have experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
Awesome! Check out your typical day at LotusFlare:
- Your day starts usually with a daily meeting/standup
- Your daily responsibilities include the entire process, from developing and code review to production deployment
- You work on your assigned tasks making sure you are on schedule
- You closely collaborate with product and solution architect teams as well as other Server teams
- You take time out of your day to closely collaborate with your teammates, asking questions or providing answers
- You take ownership of the code you write
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid lunch (In the office)
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (office or remote)
- Top-of-the-class engineers to learn from and work with
Upoznaj kompaniju LotusFlare
LotusFlare is the American software product company that was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook. LotusFlare is a provider of a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization service for communications and media service providers helping them to deliver valuable business outcomes.
Our vision is to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth.
LotusFlare’s mission is to design, build and continuously advance software products that simplify technology and deliver valuable outcomes to communications service providers all over the world. We’re just getting started in carrying out this mission while growing the global team at a rapid pace.
Rad od kuće
Private health insurance
Opportunity to have company stock options
Personal development budget
Team building activities
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...