LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers and, secondly, that they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believe that if someone wants to make an impact and change industries for the better, they should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate about their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.
What do our Server engineers do?
They are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement-centric, dynamic product stack. They are responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls. Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than half of a million users of our platforms. They are working on mission-critical, highly available distributed systems.
Does this apply to you?
- You are experienced in the end-to-end software development lifecycle (design, implementation, debugging, testing, and maintenance).
- You have dealt with complex time-critical issues (production incidents or outages).
- You have worked on a product with a large user base.
- You have a strong passion for scalable, highly available, distributed systems.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable, and well documented.
- You are driven by dealing with new challenges every day.
- You have a knack for driving change, proposing new solutions as well as challenging others' ideas.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other people, as well as learning from them.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- You have experience with Lua, Java, and Scala programming languages.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Redis or Cassandra).
- You have an advanced understanding of the network stack, HTTP protocol, and RESTful services.
- You have experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
Awesome! Check out your typical day at LotusFlare:
- Your day starts usually with a daily meeting/standup
- Your daily responsibilities include the entire process, from developing and code review to production deployment
- You work on your assigned tasks making sure you are on schedule
- You closely collaborate with product and solution architect teams as well as other Server teams
- You take time out of your day to closely collaborate with your teammates, asking questions or providing answers
- You take ownership of the code you write
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid lunch (In the office)
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (office or remote)
- Top-of-the-class engineers to learn from and work with
Naši osnivači su zajedno predvodili Facebook Growth tim koji je pomogao kompaniji da premaši broj od bilion korisnika na mobilnoj aplikaciji. Svoje znanje i ekspertizu u Growth-u, LotusFlare donosi kompanijama iz sveta telekomunikacija, finansija, medija i tehnologije. Naša misija je da pomognemo ovim kompanijama da izgrade sjajno digitalno iskustvo, povećaju angažovanost korisnika na portalima i da poboljšaju retenciju i monetizaciju putem svojih aplikacija i website-ova.
Naša ponuda obuhvata:
Growth Platformu - sveobuhvatno rešenje koje omogućava svakom brendu da svojim korisnicima pruži personalizovano iskustvo na aplikaciji, onda kada je to potrebno. Našu Platformu sačinjavaju modularni Growth proizvodi i servisi koji se lako mogu integrisati sa postojećim aplikacijama i website-ovima. Ova platforma pomaže našim klijentima da imaju angažovane i verne korisnike kroz kontektstualne notifikacije, nagrade i preporuke.
Digital Network Operator™ (DNO™) - rešenje “telco u aplikaciji” koje omogućava operaterima da lansiraju sasvim novi brend sa minimalnim CapEx-om koji eliminiše potrebu za poslovnicama, a pritom se brzo razvija i u kratkom roku je spreman za plasiranje na tržište. Sjajna stvar u vezi ove aplikacije je što omogućava da sva komunikacija između operatera i korisnika bude 100% digitalna, bez potrebe da korisnik odlazi u poslovnicu ili da traži podršku pozivanjem call centra.
Među našim klijentima se nalaze neki od vodećih svetskih mobilnih brendova: Linkedin, Supercell, Skype, Verizon Wireless, Singtel, Capital One, Ooredoo and Telenor. Operateri koji sarađuju sa LotusFlare-om, su u proseku povećali ARPU za 22%, smanjili gubitak korisnika za 25% i potrebe za njihovim call centrima za 17%.
Naše sedište i razvojni tehnološki centar se nalaze u Silicijumskoj dolini, a naše operacije su prisutne širom Azije i Evrope. LotusFlare podržavaju Macquarie Capital, Google Ventures, Compound, Kickstart, Sherpalo, SocialCapital i Silicon Valley Angels.
Prosečna neto plata
Product Manager 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Project Manager 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 4 plate