Who are we?
We are LotusFlare! A product oriented company with a single vision: to make affordable mobile communications available to every human on earth. We are empowering telco operators to digitize their businesses by building a suite of applications that help telcos serve their subscribers better, reduce churn and grow ARPU.
Our core platform is an enterprise grade, cloud-based software stack which helps telcos operate more efficiently and manage their business digitally. It consists of multiple components such as: subscriber lifecycle management system, customer service portal, monitoring and service management, billing engine, loyalty program system and many, many more. LotusFlare products have been live in production at several tier 1 and tier 2 telcos for years, helping them serve millions of subscribers worldwide.
We are headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, with offices all across the world, including Belgrade.
We are looking for skilled and passionate software engineers who will empower the Server team and help us disrupt the telco industry!
What do our Server engineers do?
They are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric, dynamic product stack. They are responsible for further developing, securing and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls. Every engineer is an integral part of our global engineering team and as such is directly responsible for more than a half of million of users of our platforms. They are working on mission critical, highly available distributed systems.
Does this apply to you?
- You have been working as a software engineer for at least 3 and preferably more than 5 years.
- You are experienced in the end-to-end software development lifecycle (design, implementation, debugging, testing, and maintenance).
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (preferably Redis or Cassandra).
- You have an advanced understanding of the network stack, HTTP protocol and RESTful services.
- You have a strong passion for scalable, highly available, distributed systems.
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- You are driven by dealing with new challenges everyday.
- You have a knack for driving change, proposing new solutions as well as challenging others' ideas.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other people, as well as learning from them.
And maybe even this?
- You have dealt with complex time critical issues (production incidents or outages).
- You have worked on a product with a large user base.
- You have experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
- You have experience with Lua and Scala programming languages.
Awesome! Check out your typical day at LotusFlare:
- Your day starts usually with a daily meeting/standup
- Your daily responsibilities include the entire process, from developing and code review to production deployment
- You work on your assigned tasks making sure you are on schedule
- You closely collaborate with product and solution architect teams as well as other Server teams
- You take time out of your day to closely collaborate with your teammates, asking questions or providing answers
- You take ownership of the code you write
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
Deadline for applications: 15.08.2021.