TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Work as part of the engineering team to enable continuous code delivery capability through use of microservices, containerization and orchestration.
- Maintain, and streamline automated build and deploy pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments.
- Configure and provision infrastructure needed for development of the CI/CD processes.
- Monitor and administer the CI/CD processes to ensure correct execution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the packaging/release process.
- Investigate tools that may speed up the process or make us more efficient in packaging. our code and release management.
- Work on development and improvement of TeleSign infrastructure.
- Develop tools needed for automating the CI/CD processes.
- 3+ years experience in DevOps and 7+ years overall experience in one or more of the following roles (SysAdmin, QA Automation Engineer, Developer, DevOps Engineer, Release Engineer).
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and bash scripting.
- Excellent knowledge of some programming language (Python, C++, Java).
- Good understanding of development best practices and standards (design patterns, coding standards, etc.)
- Knowledge of some cloud technologies, preferable AWS.
- Experience with at least two automation configuration management and orchestration. tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes…)
- Familiarity with version control and experience working with a team using Git.
- Experience with continuous integration servers, preferably Jenkins.
- Understanding of git branching strategies.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining an automated build and release environment.
- Experience in designing a software release process to satisfy internal audit and compliance.
- Experience in coordinating release from Development to production.
- Understanding of networking.
- Understanding of software versioning.
- Experience working with AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database like MYSQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.