Senior QA Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is part of the PTS (Post Trade Service) group that is providing end to end solution for post-trade derivatives processing to our customers. Our clients are some of the world largest financial institutions and our goal is to build world class products that will change Fintech industry. Our team is distributed all over the globe, which we believe gives great opportunity for personal and company growth. Focus of our team is in creating and enhancing products within the solution that would push the boundaries of current business offerings and technology.
What you will be doing:
As an agile person with quality mindset- you are participating in shaping up our product quality and delivery process. The whole package – includes all the aspects of quality assurance - from analyzing requirements to test automation, from code reviewing to software delivery. In your team, you are constantly searching for good balance – balance between value and pace, teaching and learning, patience and courage. We believe that key of achieving excellence is applying the practices in business domain – so getting knowledge in our business domain is happening always.
More specifically on your job you will:
- Working with Product owners and other SCRUM team members while reviewing user stories and requirements, developing testing strategy and test cases
- Automating tests on different levels (API, UI, system integration)
- Building and enhancing test automation framework to improve testing quality
- Documenting test results, test metrics, proposing test process and strategy improvements
- Review code and share knowledge with other team members
- Keep an eye on a wide range of quality assurance and test automation best practices
What you bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance in Agile environment
- Knowledge of different testing frameworks/tools like Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, Groovy is a plus
- Experience with testing automation and functional, UI, integration, and performance tests
- Test Driven Development knowledge. Experience with JUnit or TestNG
- Sound knowledge of Java programming Language.
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and processes
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Financial institution domain knowledge; Working in a Bank or brokerage house is a plus
Added bonus if you have:
- Financial institution domain knowledge
- Previous working experience in a Bank or brokerage house
- Continuous Integration concept knowledge and experience (Bamboo, Jenkins, or similar)
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including rivate healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.