About the project
Pentalog has partnered up with a UK-based company that provides end-to-end software meant to improve the letting experience of real estate agents, landlords and tenants.
Our client has developed this trusted cloud-based platform for a bespoke experience that includes insurance, e-signing, referencing, e-payments, etc.
Now, we are on a quest for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who will be responsible for improving the culture around end-to-end testing and quality assurance. This position requires writing and reviewing automated tests, to ensure that product teams are confident in what they ship.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle;
- Experience in defining test plans, scenarios and features (for both Behavioral-Driven and Test-Driven development methodologies) using modern test automation frameworks;
- Solid experience with the SDLC;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies/ principles;
- Experience with DevOps tools and techniques;
- Proven test automation skills using tools such as Nightwatch.js, Cypress or similar;
- Cucumber know-how;
- Experience writing automated tests using BDD methodology;
- In depth knowledge of continuous integration tools like CircleCI and Github Actions;
- The ability to coach/ mentor/ inspire others in test best practice, focused on quality outcomes;
- Experience of managing API tests using techniques like mocks/ stubs & tools (e.g. Postman);
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly;
- Very good communication and English language skills.
- Working with tech leads to identify the best solutions to drive our testing function forward;
- Working alongside tech squads to design, build and execute end-to-end tests that validate whether a feature meets agreed acceptance criteria;
- Ensuring sufficient test coverage of our client’s app is in place;
- Analyzing existing end-to-end tests, to ensure they offer the best reliability and results;
- Writing new tests where necessary;
- Reviewing tests written by other members of the team.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 15.09.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.