Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
We are currently looking for a versatile QA Automation Engineer. Our main stack: Python, Pytest, and Playwright. We also use: Postgres, Git, CircleCL, and Allure.
- Automate and maintain RESTful API tests using python + pytest
- Automate and maintain web-UI tests using python + pytest + playwright
- Improve our platform quality by detecting and troubleshooting bugs
- Improve requirements by finding weak spots
- Perform manual testing of new features
- Design test cases and test plans
- Extensive experience with Python
- 3+ years of software testing experience, good technical background
- Experience using test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools, such as CircleCI
- Knowledge of test frameworks and tools like Pytest, Playwright/Selenium, Locust
- The skill and drive to discover and debug problems in the software
- General knowledge of blockchain/web3 domain is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team