We are looking for an established, results-driven leader to direct and manage our organization’s venture into the ongoing creation of automation-oriented infrastructure to power the modern applications being developed today.
The right candidate will join a team of experienced infrastructure leaders to help drive new products and services that cater to the development and deployment of applications.
The goal for this business unit is to provide customers with a suite of on-demand solutions that can support and empower automation-oriented infrastructure as a service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Set the goals for the business unit and deliver a comprehensive plan(s) to the executive team for review
- Develop and manage product/feature roadmaps and ongoing backlog grooming
- Oversee all daily business directives that pertains to the business unit
- Work the with Executive Team to develop and implement business, product and market/sales strategies that will be effective
- Ownership for products and services market performance under the business unit
- Identify and evaluate needs of product(s), service(s), and partners to ensure success of the business
- Engage with the community to drive awareness of said products and services to organizations around the world
- Proven experience as a leader in the tech community and/or similar industry
- Proven experience as head of a division, business unit, executive or similar role
- Well established member of the cloud native/DevOps community with regular and current contributions to the industry
- Experience providing thought leadership and community engagement in a public setting
- Experience developing and implementing revenue growth strategies that are successful in the modern DevOps landscape
- Strong technical understanding and experience (3+ years) working in an automated infrastructure environment
- Working knowledge of containers, virtualization, automation, orchestration, networking principles and cloud native initiatives
- A thorough understanding of modern DevOps practices and how companies that have adopted an automation first approach consume infrastructure
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!