We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our Partners Experience Product Management team. The team’s mission is focused on bringing together all the products, programs, and solutions GoDaddy offers to Partners into one seamless experience that is tailored to our Partner’s and Client’s jobs to be done. We are driven by the desire to help Partners deliver continuous value to their clients efficiently and seamlessly. What we build is platform and product agnostic and helps make the GoDaddy Partners customers’ experience truly exceptional and delightful.
What you'll get to do:
As the Product Manager for the Partners Experience Team you will play a meaningful role in implementing Partners Business 3 year strategy. You will lead customer research, roadmap planning, requirements generation, backlog prioritization, experiment design, product delivery and partner outreach, to deliver the best possible experience for our Partners. As part of this role, you will be instrumental in improving the customer experience for Partners at GoDaddy - including launching new features, minimizing friction points, and building product integrations to drive customer’s business success. You will execute on the roadmap with a data-driven, iterative, customer-focused attitude, to deliver experiences that customers love.
- Define the top priorities for the respective areas and use those priorities to generate streamlined requirements and sequencing; also set, manage and deliver critical metrics for these product areas;
- Track global industry trends and bring relevant insights back to their product areas; recognize the gaps in product portfolio relative to competitive enterprises;
- Use customer research and/or listening mechanisms to uncover customer needs;
- Be able to identify, do basic analysis and propose solutions for technical and business problems;
- Work with internal partners to determine business priorities;
- Work with the engineering and design teams to prioritize and deliver new capabilities while maximising agile process and experimentation mentality; own breaking down epics/stories into logical sequence of work at the product level;
- Build relationships with various teams at GoDaddy, gathering requirements and business cases and introducing them into the product roadmap;
- Own communication across all the teams on the prioritization, status and decisions.
Your experience should include:
- At least 3 years of product management or similar experience in consumer facing tech;
- Experience working as a product owner in a data-focused, agile environment;
- Experience building successful new products and user experiences in an agile product development environment;
- Proven experience with customer research and translating it into experience improvements;
- Customer centricity - passion for great design and true delight of the users (internal and external);
- Analytical abilities - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in written and verbal communication.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - self motivated, individually accountable, focused on business results;
- Comfortable with ambiguity - define a clear path through a muddled mess of options;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
You might also have:
- Experience using JIRA, Tableau, Google Analytics, Clicktale, and/or Mixpanel;
- Work experience in the hosting and/or web industry.
About us: GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Deadline for applications: 08.08.2021.