About your new job
As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, designers, testers and developers. You’ll work on the platform that is literally revolutionizing how our customers perform their daily work. We promote simplicity and ease-of-use in an environment where intuitively designed software is hard to find. We remove the monotone and boring work from people’s lives and enable them to automate their knowledge and decision making process. Our product is used by the world’s largest companies and institutions and we are just getting started.
You will play a fundamental role in converting complex into simple, and turning what used to be intimidating into something easy to grasp. This is a rare and exciting position in which you’re fully backed to develop your career as a product manager. Come join the team!
- You are one-of-a-kind. But you knew that already… right?
- You love deep conceptual challenges
By this, we don’t mean challenges like “where to put a CTA”, we mean so much more. We regularly deal with mind-boggling stuff that requires an exceptional level of problem-solving.
- You want to grow the product manager in you
You enjoy handling an extensive volume of customer and stakeholder input. You might even want to become a product manager in the near future should the opportunity arise.
- You have real experience with code
You understand how software gets built, because you’ve done it. You understand how IDEs, source control and continuous integration all contribute to making good products. Perhaps you have even been curious about how different programming languages get the same thing done.
Still reading? You are already stealing our hearts!
Additionally you have…
- Experience with particularly complex B2B SaaS products and platforms
- A good sense of UX along with tried methods and techniques
- Good UI skills backed with an impressive portfolio
- The ability to synthesize unstructured impressions into insights
- The ability to handle a large volume of customer and stakeholder input
- Experience working with design systems
- You will become part of a diverse and caring community
- You will work with colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- You will support customers who love our product and often express their praise
- We will support you in becoming the best version of yourself – by providing challenging work, colleagues who you can learn from as well as a personal conference & training budget
- You will get to work and make an impact on our main product and its core functionality
- Your work will be shipped – very often