We are batterium based in Stuttgart/Germany. Under one roof, batterium unites diverse brands from the sectors of battery technology and self-sufficient power supply. Since 2011, more than 80 employees have been working every day to offer customers strong and innovative products at a fair price. With the trading platform "autobatterienbilliger", batterium operates one of the largest online stores in this segment.
Are you a (Senior) PHP Developer looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of a company's e-commerce strategy? We are currently seeking experienced and motivated developers to join our new software development team within our e-business Development and Growth department in Belgrade.
As a (Senior) PHP Developer on this team, you will play a key role in shaping the way the department functions in terms of organization, tools and technologies. You will take charge of creating and maintaining all of the company's e-commerce websites, including those that are currently in the process of switching over from JTL to Shopware, such as: autobatterienbilliger.de, autobatterienbilliger.at, batt24.fr and ective.de
What can you expect?
You will have the support of our Project Manager and Creative Team to guarantee the accomplishment of your tasks. We are committed to enhance our current e-commerce platforms as well as expand into new markets, providing you with the chance to have a meaningful impact on the growth and success of the company. If you're looking for a stimulating but rewarding role in a dynamic and rapidly growing industry, we'd love to hear from you! Apply now and let's build something great together!
What should you bring with you?
- Strong PHP programming knowledge, minimum 4 years of experience
- Experience developing with Symfony framework
- Strong knowledge of the architecture of backend applications, RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Clear understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Using Dockware
- Strong git knowledge
- Proven experience with portfolio to present
- Confident spoken and written English
- Experience with Shopware 6 is a plus
This is what you can expect with us
- A responsible role in a constantly growing team
- We live flat hierarchies, have short decision-making processes and a pleasant working atmosphere
- A permanent employment contract
- Flexible work hours and the possibility of remote work
- Private health insurance
- Office in the heart of Belgrade
- Free drinks, such as coffee and water
- Regular employee events
What started as a small garage project in 2011 has now outgrown itself with over 80 employees and various own brands. Together, we're ready for more.
Sounds exciting? Then we look forward to hearing from you!