You would be working on: Our client is a rapidly growing provider of cryptocurrency services (enterprise solutions for cryptocurrency exchange and payments processing). They are offering their services to some of the world’s largest payment processing companies and digital wallet providers.
Currently with adding new features and cryptocurrencies into their product offering, they need to augment their IT team to achieve the product roadmap.
About tech stack: They don’t use Laravel (or other off-the-shelf framework), but their own custom-built framework (built in-house), so the PHP developers must have really good in-depth knowledge of PHP backend and ability to program custom solutions.
The qualities we are looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with PHP (at least 5 years of programming), with expertise in the following programming elements:
- built-in functions and structures
- working with numbers with arbitrary precision
- fetching and parsing API data
- TCP service / client
- PHP as microservices (multi-threading)
- Good command of the English language
Other languages, technologies and tools used:
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- HTML, JS and CSS
- Event sourcing (NATS)
- Grafana, InfluxDB and Telegraf
- GrayLog and Elasticsearch
We want you to love Mondays, so:
- You can count on private medical insurance
- You can count on the conference budget
- You can count on 23 vacation days per year
- You can count on personal and professional growth opportunities
- You can count on a friendly working environment
- You can count on flexible working hours
- You can count on a competitive salary
- You can count on coffee, tea, and refreshments when in the office
- You can count on fully remote mode (or join us on-site)
- You can count on the referral fees
ProDevs is a steadily growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for a motivated developer to help us grow.
We strive for an open, collaborative, and transparent environment. We value each and every employee equally since we are aware that everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of our company.
ProDevs is an equal opportunity employer.