We are looking to hire an experienced Mobile Engineer to build and maintain the next generation mobile applications driving the digitalization of a banking institution. Your primary focus will be developing high-end Mobile Applications for the latest iOS or Android mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store or Google Play.
To ensure the success as a Mobile Engineer, you need to have a strong working knowledge of iOS or Android native development, be proficient in Swift or Kotlin, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding Mobile Engineer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Proficiency in iOS or Android native development
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing applications on App Store or Google Play.
- Knowledge of Apple’s and Google’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing
- Proficiency in Reactive Programming
- Familiarity with Concurrency & Multithreading
- Extensive experience in Memory Management
- Passionate about user experience and quality development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to develop skills in the area of cross-platform development with Flutter
- Proficiency in building beautiful UI and implementing custom animations.
- Proficiency in various Architecture Design Patterns such as MVI, MVVM, BloC, etc
- Proficiency in Swift or Kotlin Fundamentals
- Familiarity with Just in Time / Ahead of time compilation
Benefits of winning a career at Prime Holding:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Work-life balance: 25 days paid vacation + work from home policy
- Access to a technical books library, both off- and on-line
- Additional health insurance
If you are interested in joining us - go ahead and send us your CV.
Deadline for applications: 11.11.2021.