We are growing our Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of experience in mobile software development
- your experience in iOS (Swift, Objective-C)
- your strong foundation in at least one object oriented programming language to complement experience in mobile development
- that you leverage your UX and design skills to build applications that delight users
- valuing high quality code and having thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day
- thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of mobile applications
- your strong understanding of REST principles
- professional experience with hybrid app solutions will get you extra points
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with an innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern mobile applications
- able to apply the analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas.
We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future.
We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
The Belgrade office is eight years old, gathers 150+ smart and inspiring colleagues, and keeps expanding!
REady and REcharge comp&ben options are a revolutionary system invented to offer a flexible workplace for our employees. By selecting one of our options, you can perfectly balance work and private life as you like! Need more time with your family? Want to finish your studies? Or are you ready to hustle more and earn more? No worries, we got you covered. With our flexible comp&ben options, we place the power of decision in your hands.
na osnovu 5 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Junior java programer
Zanimljiv intervju. Prvi razgovor prijatan. Iako sam imao tremu pred pocetak intervjua. Sto se tice posla zadovoljan sam bio. Odlicna kompanija. Preporucujem svima.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 7 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Solution Architect 1 plata
Open feedback culture
REady and REcharge comp&ben options
Career path opportunities
Flexible working hours
Training and development budget
International assignments up to 1 year
Private health insurance
Gift coupons for wedding
NY show and gift coupons for kids
100% paid maternity leave
Soft skills workshops
Team building events
Fruits, coffee, juices