SENIOR MAGENTO DEVELOPER
We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization in our new office in Belgrade and our current office in Nis. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. You will be working with very qualified and experienced pool of people, who will guide you through for a kick start of your career. You will have to collaborate with the Project Manager and Business Development Executive to understand client’s business requirements. You will be responsible for delivering Magento solutions to real world e-commerce problems.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, implement, and evolve to design & development standards and procedures while finding creative new solutions to fulfill identified and defined requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Utilize understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture to develop sound technical strategies
- Ensure the website maintenance, updates and the migration to the newest version
- Architect and propose Magento 2 solutions (Custom Magento 2 extension development) as per client requirements
- Interfacing and configuration with other companies‘ systems: search, payment gateways, CRM, ERP
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Perform quality, security, scalability, and stability review on the code before promotion to test
- Proactively contribute to the issue tracking system put in place, code versioning system (GIT and other necessary tools implemented) and documentation
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of Magento experience.
- Magento Certified preferable.
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP.
- A work style that is extremely detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus
- Experience with Linux (CentOS) operating system is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience with Redis & Varnish desirable.
- Service-oriented architecture.
- Unit and load testing.
- Page speed optimization.