Platform is the next-generation open payment platform that enables FSPs to connect to the global postal community.
It enables financial service providers (Banks, MTOs, payment institutions, e-wallet providers) to offer their payment services, at post office networks in selected countries through a single point of access.
EFS also allows the financial service providers a single point of settlement (with Inpay A/S), for client member post offices, through a single EUR settlement account, minimizing their settlement costs.
We expect from the candidate:
- Experience with Java at least 4+ years
- Knowledge with Spring boot and JPA
- Experience in Grade build tool
- Experience with developing of microservice architectures, using Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud…)
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins / CircleCI)
- Familiarity with Container Concepts (e.g. Docker tool)
- Experience in using Source Control tools (e.g. Git)
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits