Senior Java Engineer- VeriFLY
Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Frontend Developer to join the VeriFLY team in Serbia.
VeriFLY is thefirst widely accepted mobile health travel document verification app that offers travelers a secure and simple way to confirm their destination’s COVID-19 requirements. By streamlining the check-in and documentation verification process at home before departure, travelers have peace of mind knowing they can safely navigate their journey.
You will work with our Belgrade, Dublin, and US Engineering teams as a Senior Java Developer which will be accountable for the development and delivery of multiple applications to support the VeriFLY platform and services. The role will be part of our VeriFLY Engineering development team and will be responsible for evolving and modernizing the product and CI pipeline. This position requires experience with build pipelines, Maven and Java dependencies, understanding code analysis tools such as DependecyChecker and SonarQube, and core Java development skills including Spring, and Hibernate.
- 3+ years Java development experience with a product focus
- Experience working with most of the following technologies is a plus: Spring Framework, REST web services using Spring MVC, Hibernate (JPA annotations), and Soap Web services
- Good working knowledge of build and configuration management; SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, or similar tools.
- The right candidate should have: Strong OO skills, familiarity with modern multi-tiered applications, and a good understanding of web technologies
- Have previously worked with any of the following relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL.
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements. This includes the ability to create automated test suites.
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach - work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practice interviews with members of the technical team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!
Preporuke se učitavaju...