Would you like to work for the company that has validated products on the market? At a for front of the innovation? If your answer is yes, then we would love to talk to you!
Let us present ourselves: Here at TwogNation, we are collaborating with one of our partners/friends/clients/giants in esports to deliver the most engaging esports experience. The big goal is to become the ultimate gaming go-to company when it comes event organization, transforming the initial penchant into an art form that makes us distinguishable and unique.
Our team has decades and decades of combined experience in betting and esports, and is successfully doing business with the most complex platforms globally.
This is why we are looking for a highly skilled Java developer with deep experience building micro services based applications in Java, who is brave enough to take on a challenge. You can’t be afraid of working!
We work on cutting edge applications & platforms through collaboration of mullti-functional teams. Each team consist of different roles, so there is a big space to learn new things, especially in the esports business.
If you want to apply with the latest technologies, live and work in Belgrade and be a part of our amazing team tech people – CHECK THE SPECS BELLOW AND APPLY!
- You are responsible to understand, fix, improve and extend existing Java-dev based applications. that can be used as a reference for other design departments
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Stay up-to-date within Java ecosystem and provide suggestions for improvements related tools, new standards and best practices
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Perform unit and integration testing of the application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code-related issues
- Work with the team on estimations and plans for new tasks and epics
- 5+ years of experience in Java 11, Spring (CORE/DI, WEB/MVC, BOOT), Maven, Git
- 2+ years of experience in SQL, Linux, Docker
- Experience with Apache ignite, AWS, Web Sockets, JetBrains IntelliJ is a plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, Selenium is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent time management skills, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- Annual performance related bonus
- A competitive salary with skill and seniority-based scaling
- A high level of creative freedom
- Global experience of working with a young highly professional team in one of the fastest-growing industries (gaming and esports)
- Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports and IT industry
- Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company
- A high level of creative freedom
- A cozy and comfortable office
- Flexible work schedule
- The Ultimate office gym
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.