About the project
Our client, an online marketplace dedicated to the community of home and DYI lovers, enables its users to exchange tips and advice on DIY and gardening projects.
Now, they are looking for a back-office Java Developer who can help build performant applications, create an e-commerce platform that can handle huge volumes of data under high loads, with the purpose of offering the best user experience in a cost-efficient way.
As part of the team, you will improve the already existing data processing pipelines and also contribute to creating new pages and services to help our client boost their platform visibility and traffic. Your role as a Java Developer will extend beyond development, as you will also be in charge of deploying and monitoring the production environment, with continuous improvement in mind.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Java Back-end Developer;
- Proficiency in Java 8, 11, Lambda functions, SpringBoot, Hibernate, JPA;
- A high understanding of Micro-services Architecture : DDD, SOLID, Distributed Systems architecture;
- Knowledge in Restful API;
- Queuing know-how (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Knowledge about relational Databases SQL (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, PLSQL);
- Experience with Database Migrations;
- Previous experience with AWS Cloud;
- Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing know-how;
- Experience with Docker;
- Very good level of English.
- Analyzing, designing and developing new features with a high level of quality;
- Learning through the sharing of good practices;
- Ensuring optimal test coverage;
- Working in CD/CI;
- Following your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
- Java Reactive, WebFlux;
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, SQLite, etc);
- Performance optimizations in Databases;
- CI/CD Automation;
- K6 Load Testing;
- Knowledge of platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm);
- Having an Agile mindset would be considered a great advantage.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 05.08.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.