Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is working on a financial service product that helps our customers with closing their accounts at the end of a business period. The product is built on a microservice architecture, provides a modern web UI and is consumed in a “Software-as-a-Service” manner through the Microsoft Azure cloud platform for our end customers.
What you will be doing:
You are working on a set of microservices of the product. The product uses spring boot, Crnk and other modern Java technologies. You enhance existing services and help building out new ones based on the business requirements provided by the Product Owner in the form of Scrum Stories. You collaborate closely with other backend developers, UI developers and QA analysts on the stories to ensure a high level of quality.
- Implement backend functionality
- Test functionality with unit tests and contract tests
- Deploy services into local Kubernetes cluster
- Document progress in work package / ticket management system
- Document results in the form of release notes
- Present changes to stakeholders as part of a Sprint Review
What you bring:
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, Maven
- Experience in GIT
- Experience in working in an international team
- Scrum experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a self-organized manner
Added bonus if you have:
- Crnk, JSON:Api, Contract Testing frameworks
- Azure platform services: CosmosDB, Event Hubs, Managed SQL, Kubernetes
- Docker experience
- Documentation Skills
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.