Endava is looking for Java developer for the cross functional scrum team working on decomposing monolith core platform into modern platform with microservice architecture.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing solutions in Java based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Match your profile
- Experience in Java (4+ years)
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Experience with source code versioning systems (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Good verbal and written English
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
The following skills would be a plus:
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Personal development plan
- Trainings, conferences and other learning opportunities
- English classes