Duos Asinos Consulting doo is a growing company founded and based in Belgrade, Serbia, specializing in Information Technology and graphic & design services. Our experience spans from designing and building complex custom solutions for various industries, from telecommunications, retail, e- commerce, business intelligence, to hospitality, point of sales, manufacturing, document management, production processes, and many more.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced IT professional for the role of: Java developer – Senior level
We are looking for a senior dev. to join our team in Serbia, that has been working with our long-time partner from North America. Our partner is an is an industry leader in the promotional marketing and fin-tech solutions, with a century long history.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing new software architecture, performing complex defect investigation/resolution and maintaining the existing microservices. Additional tasks can include collaboration with other development teams and contribution of the overall architecture design of the product.
What we are offering:
- Friendly working environment of young people and experienced leaders
- Remote work from home is possible
- Opportunity to prove yourself, apply your skills and learn new ones
- Competitive salary
- High-level analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years of Java experience
- Awareness of and ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability, fault tolerance, etc.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Experience with messaging services (RabbitMQ, AWS SQS)
- Experience with AWS services and cloud technologies
- Experience with MySQL, Mongo DB and Redis
- Experience with teamwork and collaboration
- English language full proficiency is a must
- Persistence and ability to meet deadlines
- Graph Databases, ELK/EFK, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, experiences are considered assets
- Experience in the printing industry
- Experience with JIRA/Bitbucket
- Experience in Agile-managed development projects
- Familiar with a Linux/UNIX development environment
- Experience working with US clients or customers
- Awareness of IT companies’ Compliance and Security requirements
If you find yourself suitable for this position, please send us your CV.