Senior IT Systems Engineer
Rad od kuće
The Senior IT Systems Engineer is an experienced IT developer, dedicated to building world class infrastructure, automation, and process, while delivering exceptional customer service. In this role, you will be a founding member of our growing IT team and engineer solutions across identity, endpoint management, core infrastructure, and employee productivity systems. This position is a ground-floor opportunity to help shape the future of the IT organization.
IT is part of our Security function, and you will work closely with the Security team to plan, implement, and communicate initiatives to increase both productivity & security. This role is ideal for an individual that has a strong aptitude for hands-on engineering work and developing new processes.
This role is also a career-defining opportunity, as you will be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure designed to power the digital agreements of the future.
- Force multiply company wide productivity and security, by engineering identity and access management related solutions
- Leverage and expand the implementation of our SSO identity lifecycle, workflow automation, and application integration platform
- Design, build, and implement endpoint device management policies and procedures, infrastructure, and supporting systems
- Deploy technical fixes across multiple platforms including MacOS, Linux, and Windows
- Proficiently stand up, scale, and maintain core IT infrastructure in a public cloud environment like AWS
- Eliminate manual effort through automation across core productivity tooling by developing custom apps
- Onboard and operationalize new solutions that solve the highest leverage business challenges
- Anticipate the needs of our business while continuously seeking opportunities to innovate and improve the employee experience.
- Develop strategic partnerships within the organization and find ways to reduce operational friction
- Own the end-to-end planning, execution, and delivery of projects within your scope of responsibility
- Define new runbooks for operational effectiveness while also optimizing existing documentation
- Mentor other members of IT to uplevel the team
- Become a culture carrier as an early employee in a fast paced startup environment
- 10+ years of experience in an IT related position
- Strong expertise w/ advanced IAM administration and engineering, including development / integration with SSO, leveraging associated APIs, connectors, custom rules, workflows, and automations
- Strong expertise in scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Expertise administering MDM Platforms such as Jamf or VMWare Workspace ONE
- Expertise hosting and maintaining AWS infrastructure with strong working knowledge of AWS compute, storage, networking, database, security, and management services
- Expertise with software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum, and version control systems like Git
- Expertise managing core SaaS Products such as Okta, GSuite, Jira, Confluence, and Slack
- Expertise managing and supporting major operating systems such as MacOS, Linux, and Windows in startup and enterprise environment
- Experience with a variety of Linux distributions, such as Ubuntu, NixOS, Red Hat, and CentOS.
- Working knowledge of DevOps management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, or Chef and containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies or concepts quickly
- Adept at identifying and rapidly creating solutions to resolve gaps, while staying cognizant of our overall priorities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; able to document architecture diagrams, and present technical concepts to stakeholders with various levels of technical understanding
- Strong knowledge of security best practices
- ITIL certification or working knowledge
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.
Rad od kuće
Preporuke se učitavaju...