- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- A leading software company rapidly expanding its technical development capacity in Serbia.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- With its Headquarters in France, the group is 500 people strong, mainly located in Europe, USA & Asia;
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- We are global leaders in Product Life Cycle management software, dedicated to the Food & Beverage, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and chemical industries.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Selerant PLM and Compliance Solutions
Come Join the Traceone Selerant/Trace One Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based on a platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
In Traceone wWe embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team. Take a glimpse at corporate life in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
- Review and analyse product backlog items
- Prepare test plans
- Effectively plan the time required to complete the testing
- Execute functional test cases and analyse the results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Prioritise defects based on solution impact
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, supporting a ‘shift left’ quality approach.
- Work with the Quality Manager to implement decisions in line with the QA policy and strategy
- Encourage all team members to initiate process improvements, aimed at enhancing product quality and improving the users experience of our products
- Coach/support colleagues in process improvement techniques, helping to develop a ‘build in quality‘ mindset across the teams.
Hierarchy and interactions
- Reports to Quality Manager
- Typically interacts with other teams including Cloud Operations, Support, Product Management
- Strong motivation/appetite for quality engineering, keeping up to date with technologies and techniques
- Speed of execution (high quality, on time development)
- Quick to adapt to new concepts and methods
- Data driven decision making
- Collaborative approach to process improvement
- Excellent ‘bringing people with me’ change management skills
- Good communicator, able to participate in both technical and business related discussions.
- Natural problem solver
- Good negotiator
- Fluent English
Technical skills & qualifications
- ITQSB ISTQB Foundation (Preferred)
- Azure DevOps for ticket and test case management (preferred)
- Working knowledge of process improvement methods/approaches
- Solid experience of functional testing.
- Working with small, highly motivated, distributed teams
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Agile/SCRUM method and its underlying principles
- Experience of process improvement in the quality assurance space
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application.