You will be joining an agile team building new products for our B2B partner integrations. Your role in the project would be to work with the stakeholders, both external and internal, and design and implement the solution agreed on.The product is used to support both Greentube and external partner teams to integrate into our ecosystem, so as to provide our games on their platforms. The product should provide seamless integration with different systems, UX that is easy for both technical and non-technical persons to understand and evolve based on the feedback we gather from existing integrations.
Senior Full Stack Developer - .NET / MS SQL (f/m/d)
- Develop and maintain a new product together with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Work in an (agile) on-site team
- Angluar.js 4
- ASP.NET WebApi 2
- Typescript 2
- MS SQL 2016
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing with an object-oriented language (preferably in .NET)
- Able to manage professionally the technologies mentioned in Stack below
- Extensive development knowledge in MS SQL
- 1 year experience using one of the popular front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular)
- General knowledge of data structures, architectural and design patterns specifically MVC
- Fluent in English, both writing and oral
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of € 48.000,- for applicants with at least five years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.