We are looking for a
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
You will be part of large international team responsible for design and development of cloud based solution hosted on Azure platform. Web applications and microservices are built using latest technologies around Angular and .NET stack and managed by Kubernetes orchestrator. Team is organized by Scrum/Agile development methodology and embraces the culture of collaboration, learning and self-improvement.
What are we looking for?
- - Knowledge of .NET framework and C# programming language – 5+ year of experience
- - Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- - Knowledge of web programming – ASP.NET Core
- - Experience with MS Azure or any other cloud platform is a plus
- - Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- - Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- - Experience with .NET core is a plus
- - Experience with CI/CD frameworks
- - Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- - Good verbal and communication skills in English
- - Open-minded
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, performing qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Following the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Writing technical design specifications, participating in design reviews and providing input to the design recommendations.
- Performing unit and integration testing of the application and identifying, troubleshooting and solving application code-related issues
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Company parties and team buildings
- - TechLab9 for researching purposes
- - Garage for your bike
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: